martes, enero 24, 2006

De un pre post...

Beautiful Dawn - lights up the shore for me

There is Nothing else in the world

I`d rather wake up and see (with you)

Beautiful Dawn - I`m just chasing time again

Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.

But now i`m high; running wild among all the stars above

Sometimes it´s hard to believe you remember me



Beautiful Dawn - melt with the stars again

Do you remember when my journey began

Will you remember the end (of time)?

Beautiful Dawn - You`re just blowing my mind again

Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine

But now i`m high; running wild among all the stars above

Sometimes it´s hard to believe you remember me



Will you be on my shoulder when I`m grey and older?

Promise me tomorrow starts with you

Getting high; running wild among all the stars above

Sometimes it´s hard to believe you remember me

4 comentarios:

Kix dijo...

¿Quién la canta, quién la canta?

Anónimo dijo...

James Blunt??

Alfredo Mora dijo...

Leí lo de la otra campaña.

Creo que cada quién puede hacer su interpretación al respecto.

Y llegar al punto de decidir ¿participar o no de ella?.

Al participar te pones a reflexionar con respecto al tipo de "empoderamiento" (el término es tal cuál) y la forma en que la otra vislumbra al país.

No hay otra sin otros.

Los otros que ya están muy hartos.

Saludos, DAvid.

David Moreno dijo...

El ánonimo te respondió Kika :)


Alfred:Interesante tu comentario...aún así, creo que todavía hay punto a considerar sobre “la otra“ en fin...ya veremos como se desarrolla todo...

Eso si, somos muchos los otros hartos...


Saludos..